For unlimited access to Study Guides, a Grade+ subscription is required.
Consider the spectroscopic techniques (short answers please)
1) what kind of photons do NMR instruments detect?
2) what do these photons tell you about the molecule being scanned?
3) what kind of photons do IR spectrometers detect?
4) what do these photons tell you about the molecule being scanned?
5) what advantages and disadvantages do each technique have?
In cyclic voltammetry, working electrode potential is scanned from negative to positive direction. Why the current does not increase linearly with the increase of potential (Ohm's law)? In fact, a peak of current is observed