PSYC08H3 Study Guide - Factorial Experiment
This preview shows half of the first page. to view the full 1 pages of the document.
1. How is a random independent variable different from a fixed independent
variable? What consequences do these difference have for analyzing a factorial
2. How are the issues of power and Type-I error related to the development of
various post-hoc tests?
3. What is the logic behind the multistage Bonferonni test?
4. When is the Shaffe the most appropriate procedure?
5. How can a factorial design (2X3) with one between-subject factor and one within-
subject factor be viewed as two one-way ANOVAs? What is the major
qualification that must be made?
6. What is the key assumption that is not necessary for non-parametric tests?
You're Reading a Preview
Unlock to view full version