Simon Fraser University
Department of Mathematics
MATH 152-3, Calculus II
Spring th06 – Midterm 2
March 8 , 2006, 8:30 – 9:20
Last Name (please print): _________________________________________
First Name (please print): _________________________________________
SFU email ID: _________________________________________
Instructor: P. Menz
1. DO NOT OPEN THIS BOOKLET UNTIL
TOLD TO DO SO.
2. Fill in the above box.
3. This exam contains 7 pages with a total of
4 questions. Once the exam begins please
check to make sure your exam is Do not write in this table!
4. SHOW ALL YOUR WORK! Question Marks
5. If you run out of space in a problem, use
the space on the back of the previous page 1 a),b) /6
and clearly indicate where the solution
continues. 1 c),d) /6
6. Only scientific, non-programmable 1 e),f) /6
calculators with no differentiation and
integration capabilities are allowed.
7. No book, paper, or device, other than the
usual writing instruments, this booklet and 3 /4
an acceptable calculator, shall be within
reach of a student during the examination. 4 /4
8. During the examination, speaking to,
communicating with, or deliberately Total /30
exposing written papers to the view of
other examinees is forbidden. 2
1. Compute the following indefinite integral