Business Administration 2257- Final Exam Guide - Comprehensive Notes for the exam ( 108 pages long!)

1673 views108 pages

Document Summary

B u s i n e s s a dm i n i s t ra t i o n 2 2 5 7. Foxy originals: the online expansion: asses each distribution strategy from a qualitative point of view. Categorize these costs as investments and fixed costs (per trade show and for fiscal 2015). Session 16: if trade shows are not attended, what is the total available increased amount for the online marketing campaign for fiscal 2015. Yes, they differ: calculate the variable costs per order incurred at a trade show and the variable costs incurred per online order. Total variable costs: . 60: for each distribution strategy, calculate the unit contribution and contribution margin rate for each of the two product lines (necklaces and pairs of earrings). = 1,322 orders: cal(cid:272)ulate fo(cid:454)(cid:455)"s breakeven pint for ea(cid:272)h distri(cid:271)ution strateg(cid:455). Max clicks per year: ,000 . 05 = 88,571 clicks. Increase awareness (is this the best way?)