Geography 2152F/G Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Plate TectonicsExam
Course CodeGEOG 2152F/G
This preview shows half of the first page. to view the full 1 pages of the document.
GEOG 2152: Geography of Hazards
1. With respect to plate tectonic processes, describe the specific cause of the earthquake that
caused the Japan tsunami.
2. How did the geography of the land around Sendai enhance the destruction in that region?
3. What were the effects from the tsunami on property and human life in Hawaii and California?
4. Why was the Fukushima nuclear plant at risk of meltdown? How did the military try to save
5. What is Cascadia? Where is it located and why is it a concern?
You're Reading a Preview
Unlock to view full version