Psychology 1000 Study Guide - Quiz Guide: Haemophilia, Anemia, ThermometerExam
Course CodePSYCH 1000
This preview shows half of the first page. to view the full 3 pages of the document.
Quiz Psychology Practice
1. Of the teams competing in the world archery championships, twenty percent are from
Europe. Half as many are from the United States and one twentieth are from Africa. What
fraction of teams are from neither Europe, the US or Africa.
2. My succecor’s father is my father’s son. I don’t have any brothers or sons. Who is my
3. When I want love I...
Look for it in my relationships
Do whatever it takes to get it
Blame myself for never getting it
Rest in the love that I am
4. A farmer had 17 sheep. All but 9 died. How many live sheep were left?
5. The largest lake in Indonesia is ………………….
6. Mr. Bambang Family left town A at 6.15 a.m. and arrived in town B at 9.15. If Mr.
You're Reading a Preview
Unlock to view full version