Psychology 2035A/B Lecture 7: 6Exam
Course CodePSYCH 2035A/B
This preview shows half of the first page. to view the full 2 pages of the document.
1. The leading cause of death in North America is
c. heart disease.
d. automobile accidents.
2. Liz’s physician informs her that she is at a high risk for coronary disease. This is most likely
related to her
b. high blood pressure.
d. all of these.
3. Which of the following is known to be the principal cause of coronary heart disease?
c. Alzheimer’s disease.
d. Post-traumatic stress disorder.
4. is the gradual narrowing of the coronary arteries.
d. Acquired immune deficiency syndrome
5. The name of the condition when the heart is temporarily deprived of adequate blood flow
b. coronary heart disease.
c. myocardial ischemia.
d. myocardial infarction.
6. A heart attack is called
You're Reading a Preview
Unlock to view full version