Psychology 2035A/B Lecture Notes - Lecture 17: Type A And Type B Personality Theory, Coronary Artery Disease, Atherosclerosis
23 views2 pages
7. The Type A behavior pattern of anger and hostility is MOST closely linked to which of the
following physical ailments?
b. Reduced immune system.
c. Alzheimer’s disease.
d. Coronary heart disease.
8. Hank continually loses his temper when waiting in lines. He has very little patience for other
people and is driven to be highly successful. Hank’s personality is called
a. Type A.
b. Type AeH.
c. hostile subtype.
d. domineering subtype.
9. Which of the following characteristics is MOST closely associated with the Type A
10. Which of the following characteristics is most closely associated with the Type B
11. Atherosclerosis is sometimes called a heart attack.
12. Which of the following characteristics is LEAST closely associated with the Type B