Spanish
Course
Spanish 1030
Professor
Prof
Semester
Winter

Description
SPANISH REVIEW.MIDTERM#2 Hablar del Pasado – Past Tense -ar verbs -er verbs -ir verbs Casarse (con) Nacer Compartir me casé nos casamos nací nacimos compartí compartimos te casaste os casasteis naciste nacisteis compartiste compartisteis se casó se casaron nacío nacieron compartió compertieron To say… for –ar verbs for –er verbs What I did -é -í What you did -aste -iste What he/she/you did -ó -ió What we did -amos -imos What all of you did -asteis -isteis What they or all of you did -aron -ieron ser/ir dar ver hacer decir fui fuimos di dimos vi vimos hice hicimos dije dijimos fuiste fuisteis diste disteis viste visteis hiciste hicisteis dijiste dijisteis fue feuron dio dieron vio vieron hizo hicieron dijo dijeron Ayer – yesterday El fin de semana pasade – last weekend Anteayer – the day before yesterday La semana pasade – last week El año pasado – last year El otro día – the other day El mes pasado – last month Hace + time period – ago El lunes – last monday Anoche – last night Morir(se) Dormir me morí nos morimos dormí dormimos te moriste os moristeis dormiste dormisteis se murió se murieron durimo durmieron -car  -qué -gar  -gué -zar  -cé practicar practiqué pagar pagué empezar empecé buscar busquê jugar jugué organizar organicé tocar toqué llegar llegué comenzar comencé pescar pesqué navegar navegué almorzar almorcé Special Cases Leer – (El, Ella, Ud.) Leyó (Ellos, Ellas, Uds.) Leyeron Influir – (El, Ella, Ud.) Influyó (Ellos, Ellas, Uds.) Influyeron Verbos – Past Tense Sentarse – to sit down Juntarse – to get together Crecer – to grow up Creer – to think, believe Adjetivos Dormirse – to fall asleep Morir – to pass away, die Más de – more tha Mudarse – to move Mayor que – older than Nacer – to be born El/la mejor – the best Menor que – younger than Menos de – less than El/la peor – the worst Chapter 4: Non Reflexive Verbs: ­ miro = i look at ­ llamo = i call ­ pregunto = i ask ­ lavo = i wash ­ hablo = i speak, talk ­ veo = i see ­ preparo = i prepare Reflexive Verbs: ­ me miro = i look at myself in the mirror ­ me llamo = i call myself ­ me pregunto = i ask myself, i wonder ­ me lavo = i wash myself ­ me hablo = i talk to myself ­ me veo = i see myself ­ me preparo = i get myself prepared • me escribo = i write myself… Reflexive Pronouns: Yo – Me ­ myself Tu – Te ­ yourself El/Ella/Usted – Se ­ himself/herself/yourself Ellos/Ellas/Ustedes – Se – themselves/yourselves Vosotros/Vosotras – Os ­ yourselves Nosotros/Nosotras – Nos ­ ourselves Routines: ­ acostarse = to go to bed ­ levantarse = to get up ­ ducharse = to shower ­ despertarse = to wake up ­ banarse = to take a bath ­ arreglarse = to get ready ­ prepararse para = to prepare oneself ­ cepillarse los dientes = to brush ones teeth ­ peinarse = to comb ones hair *ir = to go to, irse = to go away/to leave E.G. “levantarse” Me … levanto Te … levantas Se … levanta Nos … levantamos Os … levantais Se … levantan • If you want to use “no” follow this format ▯  no + reflexive pronoun + conjugated verb form e.g. “nosotros no nos levantamos temprano los fines de semana. * o ▯ ue (acostarse & morirse) EG. Acostarse – to go to bed/lie down Me acuesto    Te acuestas Se acuesta     Nos acostamos Os acostais    Se acuestan EG. Morirse (a state of mind) – to die Me muero    Te mueres Se muere     Nos morimos Os moris      Se mueren * e ▯  ie (despertarse & sentirse & divertirse) EG. Despertarse – to wake up Me despierto    Te despiertas Se despierta     Nos despertamos Os despertais    Se despiertan EG. Sentirse (a state of mind) – to feel Me siento    Te sientes Se siente     Nos sentimos Os sentis     Se sienten EG. Divertirse (a state of mind) – to amuse/entertain Me divierto    Te diviertes Se divierte     Nos divertimos Os divertis     Se divierten * e ▯  i (vestirse & consequir & reirse) EG. Vestirse – to get dressed Me visto    Te vistes Se viste     Nos vestimos Os vestis    Se visten EG. Consequir – to get Me consigo    Te consigues Se conseque   Nos consequimos Os consequis   Se consiguen EG. Reirse (a state of mind) – to laugh Me rio    Te ries Se rie     Nos reimos Os reis    Se rien SOME VOCAB RECAP: ­ tratar de = to go to bed/lie down ­ reirse de = to laugh ­ acostarse = to lie down/go to bed ­ sentirse = to feel ­ dormir = to sleep ­ olvidarse de = forget of?? ­ levantarse = to get up ­ prepararse para = to prepare oneself ­ vestirse con = dress with ­ consequir se = to get… ­ preocuparse por = to worry for ­ enojarse con = to get angry with ­ preguntarse si = to wonder if ­ juntarse con = to get together with ­ relajarse = to relax ­ asistir a = to attend ­ mirarse en = to look at ­ quejarse de = to complain of ­ divertirse en = to have fun in… ­ cansarse de = to get tired of ­ morirse de = to die of ­ quedarse en = to stay in ­ despertarse = to wake up ­ ducharse o banarse = to shower… TO WHOM . IS PLEASING . WHAT . = ME GUSTA Me … gusta … el      .      Me … gustan … los Te … gusta … la       .      Te … gustan … las Le … gusta … el       .      Le … gustan … los Nos … gusta … el     .      Nos … gustan … las Os … gusta … el       .      Os … gustan … los Les … gusta … el      .      Les … gustan … las Reflexive Verbs that are States Of Mind: ­ preocuparse = to worry about ­ cansarse = to get tired of ­ quejarse de = to complain ­ morirse de = to be dying of ­ relajarse = to relax ­ olvidarse de = to forget about ­ sentirse bien/mal = to feel good/bad ­ enojarse con = to get angry at ­ divertirse = to have a good time ­ reirse = to laugh about/with/at Imágenes y palabras ­ me acuesto tarde por la noche = I go to bed late at night ­ me despierto temprano por la manana = I wake up early in the morning ­ siempre tengo prisa = I am always in a hurry ­ me levanto temprano para asistir a clases = I get up early to attend classes ­ me ducho o me bano rapido = I shower/bath myself fast ­ me arreglo rapido frente al espejo = I get ready fast in front of the mirror ­ me visto bien para ir a trabajar = I dress myself well to go to work • acostarme ▯  ue .. tarde • despertarme ▯ ie .. temprano • vestirme ▯ i .. bien ­ me junto con mis amigos = I get together with my friends ­ me olvido de los horarios = I forget the times ­ me divierto en grande = I have big/lots of fun ­ no me quedo solo/a en la residencia = I do not stay alone in residence ­ no me preocupo por mis estudios = I do not worry about my studies ­ no me siento aburrida/o = I do not feel boring • reirme ▯  i .. de mis problemas • divertirme ▯ ie .. en grande • sentirme ▯ ie .. aburrido/a ­ alegre, feliz = cheerful/happy ­ sana/o = healthy ­ energicio = energetic ­ enojado/a = angry ­ deprimida/o = depressed ­ enferma/o = ill ­ cansada/o = tired Chapter 5: A mi .. me    ▯ “Mis hermanos reciben regalos pero a mi, solo me dicen felicidades.” A ti … te A el/ella/usted … le    ▯ “Al abuelo le excribo cada dos semana. Pero a mi tia, no. Casi nunca le  escribo a ella.” A nosotros/as … nos A vosotros/as … vos  A ellos/ellas/ustedes … les    ▯ “Nos vas a dec
More Less

Related notes for Spanish 1030

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit