ADMS 1010 (94)

Practice Midterm Questions

3 Pages
Unlock Document

York University
Administrative Studies
ADMS 1010
Alison Kemper

Midterm Questions 1 Sir Wilfred Laurier once said I think that we can claim that it is Canada that shall fill the 20th century What was his evidence Was he justified in saying it Why or why not Was this country a good place for investors in the early 20th century2 Please explain the importance of entrepreneurs in the development of Canadas business culture Were entrepreneurs very important in the development of the businesses we have studied Did they strengthen Canadas economyPlease use examples to support your position3 Compare and contrast RIM and MasseyHarris in the late 1800s using the four points of the Porter Diamond Do you think that the conditions in Canada today support RIMs success What about Canada in the late 19th century Did conditions in Canada then support MasseyHarris successRIM braces for the big reset I guess we can still afford ice cream eh one older employee said as he strolled by two young workers heading towards a trolley with an umbrella of RIM blueandwhite in the companys parking lot For the young interns eating their chocolatedipped ice cream the taste was bittersweet Like thousands of young programmers and computer engineers in Canada theyve be
More Less

Related notes for ADMS 1010

Don't have an account?

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.