ADMS 1000 Study Guide - Midterm Guide: John Lederer, Headon, Scientific Management
274 views4 pages
For unlimited access to Study Guides, a Grade+ subscription is required.
SCHOOL OF ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
INTRODUCTION TO ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
1. This exam is worth 40% of the final grade.
2. It is an open-book, 2.5 hour exam.
3. This exam contains 1 case (60 marks), & 1 essay-type question (20 marks).
Total exam marks = 80 marks.
4. Write or print clearly using pen only in the booklet(s) provided.
5. Upon completion students must submit all exam booklet(s) and
this question booklet. On the booklet(s), print: your name, student
number, instructor’s name, and the number of booklets used.
6. Students must sign-in and sign-out.