Tutorial Participation 4.docx

1 Page

Department
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Course Code
EECS 1520
Professor
Carl Wolfe

This preview shows half of the first page. Sign up to view the full page of the document.
Description
Tutorial Participation #4  You are faced with two patients both requiring a bed in an intensive care unit: one is a 60-year old male who is an executive in a large company, married and with two grown children; the other is a 20-year old woman who is a crack cocaine addict. There is only one bed available and there is no hope of another bed for days. What criteria will you use to decide who gets the bed? If there is a situation when two people need a bed disregarding who they are or what their problem is, then rather than thinking who to give the bed one should think of a solution of how to give both of them beds. There shouldn’t be any partiality between a rich person or high-fi person and a poor or a drugs addicted person. Everybody should have the same right to get the treatment at the same fair amount of time as other does. If I was in that situation where I need to decided whether to give the bed to 60-year old male or a 20-year old woman I would have try
More Less
Unlock Document

Only half of the first page are available for preview. Some parts have been intentionally blurred.

Unlock Document
You're Reading a Preview

Unlock to view full version

Unlock Document

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit