HRM 4410- Midterm Exam Guide - Comprehensive Notes for the exam ( 28 pages long!)

179 views28 pages

Document Summary

Innovative food with reasonable cost to deliver as . The organization"s overall strategies are to launch the pronto"s concept and adapt a company owned-and-operated model. Porci(cid:374)i"s is stro(cid:374)gly co(cid:374)sideri(cid:374)g ope(cid:374)i(cid:374)g li(cid:373)ited-me(cid:374)u outlets at i(cid:374)terstate highways, called (cid:862)pro(cid:374)to"s(cid:863). A broad differentiation strategy: seeking to differentiate the company"s product offerings from rivals" in ways that will appeal to a broad range of buyers. Pronto is positioned at a lower price point when compared to traditional porcini"s restaurants and pronto offers a limited menu, courtesy of chef molise and her introduction of flashcooking techniques which improve service time. Pronto will serve high quality food similar to procini"s which will differentiate from other competitors. Alessio had persuaded porcini"s senior executives to consider opening limited-menu outlets, porcini"s pronto, to serve interstate highway travelers. Positioned at a lower price point when compared to traditional porcini"s restaurants, pronto offers a limited menu, courtesy of chef molise and her introduction of flash cooking techniques which improve service time.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers