Part I:  Each Question is worth 1 point
You should first answer in the booklet, and then transfer your answers to the answer sheet provided.
Your mark is the total of correct answers, wrong answers are NOT deducted.
Contains multiple choice and True/False questions. See Mid-Term example
Part II:  Short Answers
1.  List, but do not describe, main components of expert systems:
2.  Database management systems can be classified according to underlying data
model. List, but do not describe six types of DBMS.
1 Part III:  HTML
See Assignment # 4
Part IV:  MS Access:
1. Design two tables, which are part of a database, by completing the forms below. Enter
information only in cells where the cell is applicable to the field. The following assumptions
are to be used:
• Student ID contains 9 alphanumeric symbols
• No first or last name is longer than 25 characters
• Most students live in Toronto
• Most students have phone numbers with the area code 416
• No course code is longer than 8 characters
• A mark is added to the table only if it is greater than or equal to 50
• Maximum mark