ITEC 2600 Study Guide - Quiz Guide: MatlabExam
Course CodeITEC 2600
This preview shows half of the first page. to view the full 1 pages of the document.
ITEC2600 in-class Exercises X.Zhou York University
Introduction to Analytical Programming
Lab Exercise ♯5
1. Pratice debugging techniques in the following questions.
2. Redo all examples from the lecture.
3. Write a user-deﬁned function to calculate the volume and surface area of a hollow cylinder. It receives
as input arguments the radius of the cylinder base and the height of the cylinder. The volume is given
by πr2hand the surface area is 2πrh.
4. Write a script that will
–prompt the user to input a radius of the cylinder base and the height of the cylinder.
–call the user-deﬁned function wrote in question 2 to calculate and return the volume and surface.
–output the results.
5. Sample Problems from Textbook: MATLAB➤An Introduction with Applications
–Sample Problem 7-4
–Sample Problem 7-5
–Sample Problem 7-6
6. Problems from Textbook: MATLAB➤An Introduction with Applications
7, 11, 13
You're Reading a Preview
Unlock to view full version