Psychology
Course
PSYC 1010
Professor
Rebecca Jubis
Semester
Fall

Description
Test 2 Study Tips For Test 2 you will be tested on Modules 20-22 (Learning), Modules 43-46 but omit page 618-622 (Social Psychology), Modules 7-10 (Consciousness and the two-Track Mind), Modules 4-6 (Biology of Mind), and Videos 19 and 13. You are responsible for any material in these modules, whether I lectured on it or not. You are also responsible for anything I lectured on in class. Lecture notes taken by TAs, are posted on Moodle, but these notes should never be considered a substitute for coming to class. I do NOT choose questions with the intention of “tricking” you, and I tend to ask questions about more general concepts rather than “picky details”. Pay particular attention to concepts that are bold-faced or italicized in your text. Be sure that you understand the material rather than just memorize it. I will never ask you any dates and I don’t expect you to recall the names of all of the researchers mentioned and what they investigated. You should, however, be familiar with prominent names in psychology and with psychologist who developed major theories (such as Wundt, Freud, Skinner etc). There are a number of great resources to help you study for the test. First, the textbook itself defines important terms in the page margins. There are numerous “Retrieval Practice” exercises within each module, and module summaries can be found in the back of your textbook. The study guide that accompanies the text is great! It provides a variety of exercises to test your knowledge and understanding. PsychPortal is also a good resource that has multiple-choice questions, flashcards for definitions, as well as simulations and t
More Less

Related notes for PSYC 1010

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit