This is simply designed to help know what is on the exam. The exact questions are not on here,
but all of this content is on the exam. I already took it and can verify that 95% of this is on the
exam. Nothing is very specific, but if you look through the book, your notes, or the note I have
uploaded for this course, you can find the information there for more precise answers.
T/F, multiple choice, 50 questions. Textbook, and in class material. Scantron BRING A#2
PENCIL. Ch 1, 10, 24, 28, 35, 2,3,4,29, 6, 19, 20, 21.
Review key questions from the ppts. These are on blackboard.
* Review Ladder of Effectiveness
* Review Fund Raising Pyramid
* What is a gift range chart?
* Define the word philanthropy.
* What are the major and minor premises associated with philanthropy?
* What is the 3 sector model of the U.S.A. society?
* Know the 7 significant roles of nonprofits
* Characteristics of philanthropy according to the Greeks and Romans
* Why was de Tocqueville important?
* Know the 2 major strains of U.S. Philanthropy
* Review Size and scope of the nonprofit sector (# of org’s, % volunteerism and $ giving in
* Review Contributions by source…look at pie charts
* Review Contributions by type of recipient… look at pie charts on Giving USA
* What i