COM 3060 Study Guide - Final Guide: Freethought, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, Selita Ebanks

56 views2 pages

Document Summary

Today, i will be presenting on my visual media object, the full-length film, runaway by kanye. Now before i dive into the significance of this, i would like to give you all some context of (cid:449)hat (cid:449)as goi(cid:374)g o(cid:374) i(cid:374) ka(cid:374)(cid:455)e"s perso(cid:374)al life (cid:449)hile he (cid:449)as fil(cid:373)i(cid:374)g a(cid:374)d re(cid:272)ordi(cid:374)g his al(cid:271)u(cid:373), m(cid:455) The album which this particular song is from. Kanye made this amongst the many different hardships going on in his life at the time. This was after the vmas when he came up on stage while taylor swift was receiving her award and claimed that beyonce had one of the best videos of all time. He was trashed by the media constantly, even though in my opinion, he was right. He also became spilt up with amber rose which is hard enough to get out of relationships. And the worst part of this time, is his mother.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers