English (26)
ENGL 1010 (6)

FInal Writing Reflection.docx

1 Page
Unlock Document

Boston College
ENGL 1010
Elaine Tarutis

Dear Professor Tarutis, Before this class, my essays were very sporadic and sometimes misleading. Due to the various exercises and essays I was assigned to write, I have grown into a better writer. My focus is clear, my organization is getting better, and I am actually enjoying the papers while I write them. Usually, I would dread the thought of a paper due. My favorite essay was, “TheAthlete.” I feel like that essay exemplifies the shift in my writing from decent to good. M profile helped me a lot and he gave me interesting information to write about. I will definitely thank him for that and we have grown a lot closer since that paper. I also enjoyed “Chantz Just NeededAChance” because you helped me bring out my emotions about that particular event and shape it into a nice essay. That point in time was very emotional for my family and I, and I am glad that you helped me express my feelings and learn from that situation. However, I had the most fun learning about video game in my research essay. I knew some of the side effects but I felt like I was above them. Clearly, I exemplify some of the effects of video games and my passion for video games is still pretty immature
More Less

Related notes for ENGL 1010

Don't have an account?

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.