HCSV 579- Midterm Exam Guide - Comprehensive Notes for the exam ( 18 pages long!)

105 views18 pages

Document Summary

If it starts as federal and then it must follow federal rules. Needs statement and logic model: logic model template on blackboard, look up document: 17 logic model samples, goals should be broad and non-measurable, objectives should be smart (specific, measurable, attainable, reasonable, time) c. i. Outcome: also called deliverables, results, aims, performance measures, metrics c. ii. Increased knowledge and experienced based on post survey b. i. Continue to additional training in related field b. v. Complete the internship this is an output b. vi. Names include logic models, rubrics, scopes of work and timelines b. i. Scope of work: similar or identical to a logic model, although evaluation and needs statement content are most likely absent b. ii. Timeline: lists the objectives and a time by which it will be completed. It may also include who is responsible, the resources needed, the cost or other factors: rubric: an assessment tool for communication expectations of quality c. i.