• Which of the following is part of the autonomic nervous system?
• Parasympathetic and sympathetic
• The James-Lange theory proposes we experience an emotion, which
then produces bodily changes.
• False (bodily changes produce emotions)
• Schachter and Singer’s famous experiment, they injected participants
• False (epinephrine)
• Epinephrine is released by the pituitary
• False (by the adrenal gland)
• The ventral tegmental area projects dopamine to the:
• Nucleus accumbens
• Kluver-Bucy syndrome results from bilateral damage to the:
• S.M. has a normal sympathetic response to fearful stimuli
• False (has a calcified bilateral amygdala)
• The mesolimbocortical pathway is critical for:
• In LeDoux’s model, what pathway is fastest in responding to fearful
• The ‘low road’
• the Locus Coeruleus releases:
• Serotonin tends to inhibit aggression
• The adrenal glands release:
• Cortisol and epinephrine
• Sleep walking is most likely to occur during:
• Stage 3
• Damage to the _____ produces REM behavior disorder.