MAP 2302 Midterm: MAP 2302 FIU de Test 2

47 views4 pages
15 Feb 2019
School
Course
Professor

Document Summary

General directions: show all essential work very neatly. computations and arguments. "equals" , of all the magic transformations, do not "box" your final results. 1. following linear constant coefficient homogeneous equations. (15 pts. ) Write down the general solution to each of the. " " denotes "implies" , and " " denotes "is equivalent to". Show me all the magic on (a) y (x) ________________________________________________________________: (10 pts. ) homogeneous linear o. d. e. with real constant coefficients is as follows: The factored auxiliary equation of a certain (m - )3(m - (1+2i))2(m - (1-2i))2 = 0 (a) (5 pts. ) Write down the general solution to the differential equation. This will be graded right or wrong!!] (b) (5 pt. ) ________________________________________________________________: (10 pts. ) f(x) = ex is a solution to the homogeneous linear o. d. e. Using only the method of reduction of order, show how to obtain a second, linearly independent solution to this equation. Show all steps of this neatly while using notation correctly.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers