MSOM 306 Midterm: Midterm Review Guide

68 views10 pages

Document Summary

1000 units produced / 250 labor-hours = 4 units per labor hour: compute multifactor productivity. Identify the critical variables in enhancing productivity: multifactor productivity = output / labor + material + energy + capital + misc, labor (~10%); capital (~38%); management (~52%) Does not imply low value or low quality i. i. i. Flexible response- design innovations and volumes fluctuate sustainability (i. e. hp) of scheduling. Quickness of response production, and speed in delivery (i. e. johnson electric holdings) ii. iii. 2: understand the significance of key success factors and core competencies competitive advantage, key success factors (ksfs) - activities or factors that are key to achieving, core competencies - set of skills, talents, and capabilities in which a firm is. Both are significant in providing a competitive advantage for the organization particularly strong: use factor rating to evaluate both country and outsource providers, factor-rating method provides objective way to evaluate outsource providers b.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers