BUS 100 Study Guide - Spring 2018, Comprehensive Midterm Notes - United States Dollar, Time Management, Wood

203 views37 pages
12 Oct 2018
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Create vaule for society, other businesses, shareholder . Interact with others, influence to others ability to communicate forum. 6 forces shaping business and society: societal expectations. Increased expectations regarding ethics: globalization, government to business relationship ( rule, regulation) What is the urgency : employees, suncal, stockholder, community. Dustin yellin: a journey through the mind of an artist. He is funny, interesting attention opening i was raised by lesbians in the mountains, and i sort of came like a forest gnome to new york city a while back. (cid:1689) Simple, short background story that lead to his carrier. (cid:1688)i"ll start with when i was eight years old. I took a wood box, and i buried a dollar bill, a pen and a fork inside this box in colorado(cid:1689) He talked about his works very details, and also give visual aid, describe it. I would talk a bit more formal, appropriate that base on my characteristic.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers