BIOL 4545- Midterm Exam Guide - Comprehensive Notes for the exam ( 57 pages long!)

120 views57 pages
12 Oct 2017
School
Department
Course

Document Summary

Informed consent: essential elements of informed consent, research description, risks, benefits, alternatives, confidentiality, compensation, contacts, voluntary participation and withdrawls, people, henry beecher, w(cid:396)ote (cid:862)ethi(cid:272)s a(cid:374)d cli(cid:374)i(cid:272)al resea(cid:396)(cid:272)h(cid:863, robert yerkes. Improper rounding off: more women in the african samples. Inclusion of a greater proportion of small-statu(cid:396)ed i(cid:374)di(cid:448)iduals i(cid:374) (cid:862)lo(cid:449)e(cid:396)(cid:863) (cid:396)a(cid:272)es: 2 problems with the correlation of intelligence with brain size. Intelligence (?: reading ability (usually, vision, attitude toward test taking and achievement, hand eye coordination, biological clock. Intelligence tests: original purpose, to identify children with learning disabilities, to provide them with help at an early age, but eventually they were used to rank people and populations. In 1911, charles dawson found several pieces of bone near the village of piltdown, east. Sussex, england: dawson constructed a face that appeared part ape and part man. A in deportment and had been on the honor roll: majority opinion. In 1981, braunwald recommends darsee for an assistant professor position at harvard.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers