COM 110 Study Guide - Comprehensive Final Exam Guide - The Walt Disney Company, Thesis Statement, Short Time

162 views71 pages
20 Nov 2018
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

List and describe the three benefits of studying communication. The three benefits of studying communication are: personal benefits: By improving your communication skills, you are able to become more confident in what you say to people and develop better listening skills. For example, improving these skills can help you to maintain meaningful relationships by expressing your points of view and any ideas you may have. It can also allow you to identify and talk about any problems you may have with whomever it may be: professional benefits: While you improve your communication skills, it can better prepare you for your upcoming professional life. Communication is key during job interviews and presentations, whether it"s for school or a job. These skills can also help you with understanding different ways to talk to an audience face-to-face or with e-mail. This course is going to help me build and support my arguments and organize my own ideas: social benefits:

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers