CHEM-C 101 Study Guide - Quiz Guide: Nitric Oxide, Unified Atomic Mass Unit, Copper

60 views21 pages
1 Oct 2018
School
Department
Professor
CHEM-C 101 Full Course Notes
CHEM-C 101 Full Course Notes
Verified Note
16 documents

Document Summary

Reading: chapters 2, 3, 5, 11 12 &13. This practice test includes material from chapters 2, 3, & 5. See part 2 for chapters 11, 12, &13. Identify the choice that best completes the statement or answers the question. ___: which state of matter is illustrated below, gas, liquid, solid, both gas and solid, both liquid and solid. ___: which of the following does not describe the gaseous state, same shape as a closed container, same volume of a closed container, random, independent particle movement, easily compressed, all describe the gaseous state. ___: which of the following does not describe the solid state, rigid, fixed, constant shape, constant volume, easily compressed, particles vibrate in fixed position, all describe the solid state. Nitrogen i. ii: carbon monoxide, carbon v. Oxygen i and iii ii, iv, and v i only iii only: all are pure substances. Inhomogeneity of the viscosities: pore size of the filtration device, relative densities, boiling points, melting points.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers