DSM 2000 : Final Exam Review

19 views2 pages
15 Mar 2019
School
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Dsm 2000 midterm exam overview and review, fall 2015. Sessions on: wildfires and landslides i + ii, geological hazards i + ii, biological and man-made hazards i + ii, louisiana i + ii. Lecture notes (exam questions can be asked from lecture material not given on quizzes) . Study international examples: japan disaster, australian wildfires, chernobyl, bhopal . What is not covered in the final exam: report, video, films, short films, etc. on major disasters with the exception of japan disaster, Australian wildfires, chernobyl, and bhopal: note that visual aids from part ii of each topic are still part of the exam! How will the final exam be structured: multiple choice, true/false, matching, place in correct order, short answers (e. g. list items, short sentences) Items to study and review: review quiz questions. Part i material: know and understand earth basics (structure, components, plate tectonics, continental drift, seafloor spreading, etc. , know and understand how wildfires, landslides, earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis,