HIST 2057 Study Guide - Final Guide: Gettysburg Address, Crimean War
This preview shows half of the first page. to view the full 1 pages of the document.
1. Who gave the Gettysburg Address?
ans- Abraham Lincoln
2. Which King of England was executed because of the English Civil War?
ans- Charles I
3. Who was the spouse of Louis XVI of France?
ans- Marie Antoinette
4. Which Argentine was the main lady anyplace on the planet to hold the title of President?
ans- Isabel Per n
5. Florence Nightingale got popular for her work as a medical caretaker during which struggle?
ans- The Crimean War
6. Augusto Pinochet took power in which nation after a 1973 overthrow?
7. Which Queen brought forth her child Caesarion in 47 BC?
8. In which nation was the Battle of Ypres battled in World War One?
9. Which regular British bar name reviews the concealing spot of King Charles I after the clash of Worcester?
ans- The Royal Oak
10. Who was the principal leader of the Mongol Empire in the late twelfth century?
ans- Genghis Khan
You're Reading a Preview
Unlock to view full version