KIN 2504 Study Guide - Midterm Guide: Vo2 Max, Cardiorespiratory Fitness, Harvard Step Test

81 views2 pages

Document Summary

Study guide exam 1 [kin 2504/fall 2015] Warm up/cool down, why you need to do it, how long, what kind of activities you can do. Know definitions, who it applies to: explain how cardiorespiratory fitness is a key component of your overall fitness and wellness. Identify the key structures of the cardiovascular and cardiorespiratory system and state how they work together to provide oxygen to the body: parts of heart, chambers, circulation, etc, outline how the three metabolic systems provide energy for exercise. Identify common exercise injuries and how to treat them. Chapter 4: explain how muscular strength and muscular endurance relate to life-long fitness and wellness, muscular fitness; how it relates to lifelong wellness and quality of life. Chapter 5: know how regular stretching, types of flexibility and how being flexible can benefit your lifelong fitness and wellness, wh(cid:455) is fle(cid:454)i(cid:271)ilit(cid:455) is i(cid:373)porta(cid:374)t, d(cid:455)(cid:374)a(cid:373)i(cid:272)/stati(cid:272), what (cid:271)e(cid:374)efits (cid:455)ou"ll get.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers