BIO 110 Lecture Notes - Lecture 5: Ground Substance, Nasal Septum, Hyaline
10 views4 pages
For unlimited access to Study Guides, a Grade+ subscription is required.
A&P I - Laboratory Report 5 - Aileen Shaughnessy 2021!
Pre-Lab pg. 59
1. Which of the following is not a function of connective tissues?!
1. D. Movement!
2. The most abundant ﬁbers of connective tissues are !
3. Which of the following is a loose connective tissue?!
4. Which connective tissue is liquid?!
5. The connective tissue that composes tendons and ligaments is!
"A. Dense Regular Connective !
6. The connective tissue___________ contains abundant ﬁbers of collagen and cells in a solid
7. Adipose, areolar, and reticular connective tissues are considered loose connective tissue
8. Blood and lymph are considered loose connective tissue types!
9. Cells secrete the ﬁbers and a ground substance of a connective tissue!
Lab Assessment 9
In the space that follows, sketch a small section of each of the types of connective tissues you
observed. For each sketch, label the major characteristics, indicate the magniﬁcation used,
write an example of a location in the body, and provide a function!
**see below pictures **