Notes of Phys Practical:
● Rat anatomy PDF
- And fucntions
● Identify technical parts/terms of equipment
● Transports, iso/hypo/hyper
- Not know molar or osmolar
- Permeability IS important: things that effect; etc. (concentration, membrane,
- 300 mOsm concentration of blood
- Urea NOT isotonic but isosmotic
● Red blood cells focus
● Genus and species of all animals worked with
- Know how to do them: stock concentration, how much to dilute it.
- Don’t need to know structure of compounds
● Know base transition ?
● Know sections of worm and where dissection starts; parts; etc.
● Know smooth muscle characteristics
- Sympathetic and parasympathetic
● Calibration procedure
● Micro positioner; all items we use
● Remember able to do room temp because cold blooded animal
● Analysis Lab 4 (four stops out of most likely)
● Show pictures and know “what’s going on here”
● Data they gave us will be asked about
● Don’t have to know john