Accounting
Course
ACCT 1201
Professor
Osborne Jackson
Semester
Fall

Description
The Qualities of an Entrepreneur By: Suzanne Baumgartner I believe I would be successful as a founder of a small business because I am a self­ driven, determined, creative, and organized individual who knows how to treat others in  order to get the task at hand accomplished.  My past high school academic and  extracurricular experiences helped me to develop strong time­management skills and an  ability to focus my efforts on specific and achievable goals.  These skills are so important  in an entrepreneurial role.  Many of these characteristics that I mentioned I have  demonstrated in my three years of experience as the official head of the design team for  my school’s annual theater production.   In tenth grade, I had taken a set design course and decided to pursue it as an  extracurricular.  I was recognized for my interest and passion in the area and was  appointed as the head to oversee all the design departments for the annual production.   This position consisted of heading up costume, set, and prop design as well as hair and  makeup.  As this was the first year this position was offered, I acted as a self­starter and  was motivated to create a successful and memorable production design.  I was passionate  about the show and thus motivated to showcase my work the best I could and create a  lasting effect in the minds of the viewers.  I visualized myself as a viewer in order to  develop my plan for a successful production.  In the role of an entrepreneur, it is vital to  visualize a goal and understand your target audience, which allows one to structure his or  her plans for success 
More Less

Related notes for ACCT 1201

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit