2 Pages
Unlock Document

Northeastern University
English Writing
ENGW 1101
Ronald S.Thomas

Liuchen Ni (Martin) ENGW 1102 Prof. Nelson Jan 29, 2014 AdAnalysis 1. The cute polar bear and the exciting sound jump out at me, the thing which I notice first is there are a lot of polar bears lie on the ice and put the Coca- Cola under the ice and look like they are enjoying. 2. Funny and interesting, the sound is excited and funny which combines with the funny video.Apolar bear want to catch a bottle of Coca-Cola. Then he makes all his friends fall down. 3. The object reminds me what the feeling and tasting the Coca-Cola is. I seldom drink Coca-Cola due to there is high calories in it. However, when I see this commercial, I see those polar bears who are enjoying the Coca- Cola make me want to have one bottle now. I am influenced by the happy and funny phenomenon. The feeling and tasting are so great. 4. I see those polar bears jump and dance. The advertisement gives them life. 5. When the video shows h
More Less

Related notes for ENGW 1101

Don't have an account?

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.