Business Admin:Marketing & Log
Course
BUSML 4201
Professor
Robert Smith
Semester
Spring

Description
Motivation III: subconscious (Bold and italics are concepts that I predict Robert Smith will ask on the test) A. General framework of this chapter B. Terminology 1)conscious vs unconscious vs subconscious ( I bet it must be on the exam) - comparison points: i) short term memory (awareness) vs long term memory ii) ease of retrieval (Which one can be retrieved? How?) - What kind of things can go into subconscious?  fear, frustration, guilt C. Flows of frustration framework Step 1: influx of frustration energy - Where does it go wrong?? (Recall what you learn in Motivation II: Growth Needs) frustration is stored in the LTM (called the pool) - types of pool (frustration/guilt/fear), its solutions, and significance (on the test) i) Drive object: simply speaking, the drive object cannot achieve homeostasis for whatever reasons. (E.g. drive object/substitute drive object cannot achieve homeostasis) Step 2 & 3: Reaching the maximum level and discharge fru
More Less

Related notes for BUSML 4201

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit