American Sign Language
Course
ASL 1104
Professor
Dana Renga
Semester
Fall

Description
Cheol Bin Shin Russian 4220 Notes 1/16/2014 Metaliterary Russia 1801-1825 Tsar Alexander I Napoleonic Wars 1825 Decembrist Revolt Napoleon sort of viewed as a liberator Russian Officers returning from France were exposed to French ideals Forced Alexander I to become more conservative Secret societies formed from this culminated into 1825 Decembrist Revolt (Officer’s Revolt) Protest Nicolas I’s ascension They wanted constitutional monarchy Revolt put down very harshly George Gordon (Lord) Byron 1788~1824 Don Juan Manfred Childe Harold’s Pilgrimmage Dueling Agreement between 2 men Honor Seconds Illegal Alexander Sergeevich Pushkin 1799~1837 Belkin Tales (5) (1830) Queen of Spades 1/21/14 Notes The Queen of Spades 1833 Gambling Faro (Pharoah) Beau joueur Gentleman gambler Good player Good loser Playing honestly Paying debts “Scientific” Gambler Hermann/Silvio Isolated, Distinct from Group/Norm Foreign – Russified German, uncertain origin Germans are very frugal They’re both obsessed with something (gambling or dueling) Willing to risk a lot Hermann resembles Napoleon High ambitions *m
More Less

Related notes for ASL 1104

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit