UNV 101 paper.docx

3 Pages
Unlock Document

Pace University
University Life
UNV 101
Tamara Kelly

Heather Brown Brown 1 Educational Planning AssignmentProfessor Kelly 18 November 2012 Educational Planning I came to Pace University for the opportunities to excel in the career I choose and to earn a wellrounded education as well as necessary business skillsCurrently I am a marketing major in the Lubin school of businessI have been exploring the Arts and Entertainment management major as well I do not know what occupation I want to pursue when I graduateSome occupations I have explored include program directormanager producer and market researcherCompanies I have explored include Macys Havas Worldwide NBC and MSGI would like to find a career that can combine marketing and entertainmentPace can help me explore where my strengths are by taking a variety of classes that work on various skills including public speaking research creative and critical thinkingI still have a lot of personal exploration to doClubs and organizations at Pace such as Pop TV Pace Board and Aspire that I have joined have already gotten me started in fin
More Less

Related notes for UNV 101

Don't have an account?

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.