2 Pages
Unlock Document

Pennsylvania State University
Penn State First-Year Seminar
PSU 006
Kelly Mroz

Involvement FairAssignment I hoped to increase my knowledge of all the clubs and opportunities when I attended the Involvement Fair. I wanted to found clubs that could help me in my college career and would be fun to join as way. When I was there, I tried to find clubs that were related to my major or helpful in general. I just decided to walk over to a booth if it looked interesting to me. I attended that involvement fair at about 5:45. I visited seven booths and spent about forty-five minutes at the fair. I visited the booth of International BusinessAssociation which is a group that provides understating of the international business environment and share about opportunities outside of the United States. This organization interested me because one of the things I would like to have by the time I graduate would an International Business minor; and I believe that the International BusinessAssociation would be a great help to reach that goal. Genflo is a training program for student to try to overcome uncomfortable situations such as interviews or speaking in front of a group. I was interested in this booth because of the things this organization could offer. I also visited the booth of
More Less

Related notes for PSU 006

Don't have an account?

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.