11:373:101 Study Guide - Comprehensive Final Guide: Vilfredo Pareto, Demand Curve, Marginal Cost

124 views77 pages

Document Summary

The only sensible thing to do with these excess dollars is to buy us financial assets! goods today. 18: current topics in international economics (part iii) The intersection of supply and demand in international currency markets gives the equilibrium exchange rate. C+i+g+(x-m) = c+s+t (g-t) + (i-s) = (m-x) (g-t) - budget deficit (i-s) - domestic savings deficit (m-x) - excess of imports over exports: fkin. People around the world decided to park their money in the united. States ( safe : decrease in credit worthiness of europe. Bad news from greece, europe: not necessarily an increase in credit worthiness of us. Concerns about other countries: as inflation rate decreases, unemployment rate increases, the economic critique of the euro zone is well-known. It is foolish to create a single currency without political or fiscal union. - the economist, 2015. **not all consumer goods are real capital (ex. Concepts and examples of capital, saving, and investing.