33:799:301 Study Guide - Quiz Guide: Vendor-Managed Inventory, Strategic Sourcing, E-ProcurementExam
DepartmentSupply Chain Management
This preview shows half of the first page. to view the full 1 pages of the document.
● The concept of distributive negotiations refer to both sides working together to create “win-win”
result or positive outcome for both parties
● “Rationalizing the supplier base” typically means that the company is trying to reduce the number
of supplier in its supplier network
● Which of the following statement is true?
○ VMI stands for Vendor Managed Inventory
● Which of the following terms refers to an act that creates the greatest good for the greatest
number of people?
● A supplier code of conduct is intended to inform suppiers of ethical sourcing expectations and is
typically a condition for becoming an approved supplier
● The sourcing strategies including; maintaining safety and or strategic stocks, developing
contingency plans , strengthening relationships and searching for alternatives are appropriate for
which item category?
○ Bottleneck items
● An outsourcing program can result in all of the following positive outcomes except
○ Decreased need for supplier management
● Managing a companys external resources in ways that support the long term goals of the
companu can be referred to as?
○ Strategic sourcing
● Pain and Gain share contract provisions are associated with supplier rewards and recognition
● While paperless tranactions are now possible through e-procurement and web based services
therse would NOT be considered sustainable business practices
You're Reading a Preview
Unlock to view full version