PSC 124 Study Guide - Midterm Guide: Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty, Strategic Defense Initiative, Cuban Missile Crisis

106 views7 pages

Document Summary

The first exam will consist of three sections: multiple choice, matching, and a short answer essay. First, there is a list of terms, chapter by chapter. The second section provides a list of questions/issues that go beyond terms as a way to get at the principles and processes of international relations. These are taken from your chapter study guides, although the number of questions is significantly reduced. The majority of the material covered in the study guide comes from your textbook, but some material was only provided in lectures. I note that material at the end of each chapter in the list of questions. In the final section you will find three essay questions. I will choose one of these to be on the exam, so obviously you will be best prepared if you have solid answers in mind for all three of these. I have organized concepts in order to make your studying/memorizing task easier.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers