• 10 Questions from plant form and function.
o 2 each from required readings.
o Embryo genesis and tissue generation.
o Roots, tissue and cell types.
• 11 Questions adaptation to water and heat stress.
• 11 Questions integrated responses to water and heat stress.
• 10 Questions on Population dynamics.
o Importance of different interactions.
How they differ from one another.
o How organisms avoid predation.
• 2 Questions on carbon flow.
• Need to know the equation, write it out in its entirety and understand the different
parts. (1/4 of the test)
o Know the five key feat