MAT 101- Final Exam Guide - Comprehensive Notes for the exam ( 101 pages long!)

94 views101 pages

Document Summary

E(cid:448)ide(cid:374)(cid:272)e of the i(cid:374)di(cid:448)idual"s thi(cid:374)ki(cid:374)g a(cid:271)out a p(cid:396)o(cid:271)le(cid:373)-solving task. The final product of an assignment that required problem (cid:396)esolutio(cid:374) is i(cid:374)suffi(cid:272)ie(cid:374)t (cid:449)ithout i(cid:374)sight i(cid:374)to the stude(cid:374)t"s p(cid:396)o(cid:271)le(cid:373)- solving process. Identifies multiple approaches for solving the problem, only some of which apply. Identifies only a single approach for solving the problem that does apply within a. Identifies one or more approaches for solving the problem that do not apply. Identifies multiple approaches for solving the problem that apply within a specific. Proposes one or more solutions/hypotheses that indicates a deep comprehension of the problem. Reviews results relative to the problem defined with thorough, specific considerations of need for further work. within a specific context. Proposes one or more solutions/hypotheses that indicates comprehension of the problem. Evaluation of solutions is adequate (for example contains horough explanation) and includes the following: considers history of problem, reviews logic/reasoning, examines feasibility of solution and weighs impacts of solution. specific context.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers