PUBHLTH 2 Chapter 4: PH 2 Wk 1Exam
Course CodePUBHLTH 2
This preview shows page 1. to view the full 4 pages of the document.
Public Health 2
● Week 1
○ As a member in public health, natural disasters will be not be inevitable and it’s
the responsibility of individual civilians to take action to protect the community.
○ Public health is a term that all future epidemiologists, health care administrators,
and other public health leaders alike manifest in order to create a healthier and
○ The integrity of Public Health involves the connective effort to promote overall
health and wellness.
○ Healthy People 2000 listed public health goals and objectives for 38 states,
○ Legal counsels may move lower when intentions to better community health are
○ With all emergencies, there is the problem of ambiguity(the quality of being open
to more than one interpretation) which demands for knowledge on alternative
solutions and its possible consequences.
○ You know if you have succeeded in promoting public health by looking at results,
outcomes, real information about public health priorities and comparative data to
○ The MMR vaccine stands for Measles, Mumps and Rubella.
○ It is a simple task to get a law passed in public health, especially one that is
simple, focused and urgent.
You're Reading a Preview
Unlock to view full version