PUBHLTH 2 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Measles, Meningococcal Disease, Critical RoleExam
Course CodePUBHLTH 2
This preview shows half of the first page. to view the full 2 pages of the document.
Public Health 2
Course Code: 89007
● As a member in public health, natural disasters will be not be inevitable and it’s the
responsibility of individual civilians to take action to protect the community.
● Public health is a term that all future epidemiologists, health care administrators, and
other public health leaders alike manifest in order to create a healthier and better
● The integrity of Public Health involves the connective effort to promote overall health
● Healthy People 2000 listed public health goals and objectives for 38 states, including
● Legal counsels may move lower when intentions to better community health are
● With all emergencies, there is the problem of ambiguity(the quality of being open to
more than one interpretation) which demands for knowledge on alternative solutions and
its possible consequences.
● You know if you have succeeded in promoting public health by looking at results,
outcomes, real information about public health priorities and comparative data to national
● The MMR vaccine stands for Measles, Mumps and Rubella.
● It is a simple task to get a law passed in public health, especially one that is simple,
focused and urgent.
● Population analysis as well as epidemiological understanding can determine the health
You're Reading a Preview
Unlock to view full version