This preview shows page 1. to view the full 4 pages of the document.
PHY 2048 Final Exam April 27, 2013
Name (print, last ﬁrst): Signature:
On my honor, I have neither given nor received unauthorized aid on this examination.
YOUR TEST NUMBER IS THE 5-DIGIT NUMBER AT THE TOP OF EACH PAGE.
(1) Code your test number on your answer sheet (use lines 76–80 on the answer sheet for the 5-digit number).
Code your name on your answer sheet. DARKEN CIRCLES COMPLETELY. Code your UFID number on your
(2) Print your name on this sheet and sign it also.
(3) Do all scratch work anywhere on this exam that you like. Circle your answers on the test form. At the end of the
test, this exam printout is to be turned in. No credit will be given without both answer sheet and printout.
(4) Blacken the circle of your intended answer completely, using a #2 pencil or blue or black ink. Do not
make any stray marks or some answers may be counted as incorrect.
(5) The answers are rounded oﬀ. Choose the closest to exact. There is no penalty for guessing. If you
believe that no listed answer is correct, leave the form blank.
(6) Hand in the answer sheet separately.
Take g = 9.8 m/s2as the acceleration due to gravity.
You're Reading a Preview
Unlock to view full version