TXMI 4250- Midterm Exam Guide - Comprehensive Notes for the exam ( 28 pages long!)

55 views28 pages

Document Summary

Lapped seam with safety stitch: woven factory-single needle lockstitch. Enclosed seams such as sleeves and cuffs-cylinder bead machine. Gsd-general sewing data-the (cid:862)(cid:271)i(cid:271)le(cid:863) of i(cid:374)dust(cid:396)ial e(cid:374)gi(cid:374)ee(cid:396)i(cid:374)g: subscription service, every motion that is in a sewing operation is cataloged with a time value associated with it. Machine time-how long it takes a machine to do the operation. Deliver more than you promise quality of product quality of process quality pf service quality of life process. What do they consider quality requirements: hawthorne effect-if you actually ask customers about the product, they immediately appreciate your product more because you asked for their feedback, enables you to translate. P remise of six sigma: focus on strategic or core processes, data driven, measurements focused on right things, variation is the enemy. Milliken performance system-built on a foundation of safety and strategic clarity-to engage all associates in the uncompromising pursuit of zero incidents and create alignment beterrn operations and the businesses.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers