PHYS 101 Study Guide - Midterm Guide: University Of Florida, The Answers, New Jersey Route 5

44 views4 pages
7 Mar 2019
Department
Course
Professor
21111 21111
Instructor: Profs. Selman Hershfield, Aneta Petkova
PHYSICS DEPARTMENT
PHY 2049 Exam 2 October 21, 2010
Name (print, last first): Signature:
On my honor, I have neither given nor received unauthorized aid on this examination.
YOUR TEST NUMBER IS THE 5-DIGIT NUMBER AT THE TOP OF EACH PAGE.
DIRECTIONS
(1) Code your test number on your answer sheet (use 76–80 for the 5-digit number). Code your name on your
answer sheet. DARKEN CIRCLES COMPLETELY. Code your student number on your answer sheet.
(2) Print your name on this sheet and sign it also.
(3) Do all scratch work anywhere on this exam that you like. At the end of the test, this exam printout is to be turned in.
No credit will be given without both answer sheet and printout with scratch work most questions demand.
(4) Blacken the circle of your intended answer completely, using a #2 pencil or blue or black ink. Do not
make any stray marks or the answer sheet may not read properly.
(5) The answers are rounded off. Choose the closest to exact. There is no penalty for guessing.
>>>>>>>>WHEN YOU FINISH <<<<<<<<
Hand in the answer sheet separately.
Constants: e= 1.6×1019 Cmp= 1.67 ×1027 kg me= 9.1×1031 kg g = 9.8m/s2micro = 106
ǫo= 8.85 ×1012C2/N ·m2k= 1/(4πǫo) = 9 ×109N·m2/C2
Unlock document

This preview shows page 1 of the document.
Unlock all 4 pages and 3 million more documents.

Already have an account? Log in

Document Summary

On my honor, i have neither given nor received unauthorized aid on this examination. Your test number is the 5-digit number at the top of each page. (1) code your test number on your answer sheet (use 76 80 for the 5-digit number). Code your student number on your answer sheet. (2) print your name on this sheet and sign it also. (3) do all scratch work anywhere on this exam that you like. At the end of the test, this exam printout is to be turned in. No credit will be given without both answer sheet and printout with scratch work most questions demand. (4) blacken the circle of your intended answer completely, using a #2 pencil or blue or black ink. Do not make any stray marks or the answer sheet may not read properly. (5) the answers are rounded o .

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers