1 Page
Unlock Document

University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
CHEM 210
Brian Coppola

Use & Usefulness – Students’ Perceptions of Resources Informed Consent Form I, ______________________ understand that Professor Brian P. Coppola , on behalf of the Department of Chemistry, is conducting a study to determine students’ perceptions about how much they use, and how useful they find, the different resources avai lable for learning in Chemistry 210 and 215. I understand that there are no anticipated risks or benefits to participants in this study. Overall, this study seeks to provide information that may ultimately improve chemistry instruction at the university level. I understand that I am allowed to ask questions about this study both before agreeing to participate and during the course of the study and that I may refuse to participate in th is study, discontinue at any time, or not answer questions without any consequences. Participation or non -participation in this study will, in no way, affect my academic standing or record. I understand that the survey responses will be compiled and anal yzed by a collaborator who is not associated with the Chemistry 210 or 215 courses, and that the analysis will not occur until after grades have been awarded for the semester in which these responses are collected. I also understand and give permission for my background information, which is available from University of Michigan data
More Less

Related notes for CHEM 210

Don't have an account?

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.