Economics
Course
ECN 201
Professor
Mr.Dupuis
Semester
Fall

Description
Daniel Ross Extra Credit Exam 2 PART A QUESTION 6: If the hierarchical scheme was void and the classroom and we no longer received  grades there would be a great chance for an increase in shirking. Students usually work to  full potential on assignments worth the most points and though some students go to  school for an education most go to get the grade because a college degree helps  substantially with job placement in the working world. Students would shirk because  there would be no one there to stop them and no negative consequences for their actions.  Personally, I would shirk more because I work hardest under the most pressure and I  would receive dissatisfaction for working my hardest for the same grade I would receive  with no work. I would expect to learn more economics when receiving a grade due to the  consequences of shirking, i.e. a failing grade and repeating the class. This performance is  related to the work place in example a worker who submits work anomalously, such as a  marketer on a team who is not being specifically watched by a boss has a much higher  chance of sharking than one who is individually evaluated because being evaluated  personally means that any short comings are your fault. When employees are monitored  for their own activities they are much more cautious of shirking. PART B QUESTION 1 On Travelocity.com the minimum price for a flight to San Francisco from LAX is  about $250 with one­day notice; this is a reasonable price as airfare is costly. In  opposition a flight from LAX to Sacramento minimally costs about $450 and is much  more expensive ceterus perbeus in relation to the day of the flight and other factors. This  $200 means that flights are much more limited and desirable.  The price of a flight to San  Francisco is much more elastic as there is much more room for alternative options and  this elas
More Less

Related notes for ECN 201

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit